Monday, July 23, 2007

Realizations I have to face

I have an overactive Ajna chakra, a manifestation of which are the many dreams I have in my sleep. The dreams I have is one reason why I put up this blog. They are entertainingly weird and I would like to document them as much as possible before they drift from my memory.

Dream #1 (18-19 July 2007)
I was in a beach in Queensland where I was catching the waves. There was a very big rock on the sand (as big as a single story house) which looked interesting in the beginning but got scarier as dusk approached, and I remember being wary of hitting my head on the rock while I try to ride the waves to the shore as it got darker.

Maybe the tide was rising that's why I felt like I was getting closer and closer to the rock. I've never been to Queensland also.

My friend said that the huge rock and my fear of hitting my head against it must mean that there are realizations I have to face. Soon??? I hope not. Before it gets dark??? Acck! I don't want to hit my head anywhere! That sounds a bit too painful.

2 comments:

Mizeymee said...

Do you still have the gestalt dreamwork book I gave you two years ago? It describes an interesting method of interpreting dreams and the existential messages for you from your subconscious. As I have the impression that you don't have the book with you, nor read it, let me describe briefly. Take an element in your dream, say the big rock, and put yourself in the rock. Assume its identity and notice how you feel as the rock, and what your view is about the scene and your insights. Also focus your attention on the girl in the beach and express your impression, feelings or judgment of her.

I hope you have a great time interpreting your dreams and unearthing their sweet messages! It's a great idea to share your dreams with friends and involve them in solving the mystery.

A word of warning,: for expert dreamworkers who know you personally, it could be too revealing and you may be vulnerable if they have ill intent.

Enjoy and take care!

Bernadette said...

"Dreams r not msgs fr other worlds,or prophecies of what may happen n d future, but very often d result of what we've been thinking about when we're awake, we may also have dreams about d things we hate or fear. this s why many young children dream about fairies or witches, and why homesick people dream about their famlies or homes."